- Uses latest version of ULIS sensor
- NETD is good and it it shutter-less compatible
- Compact design
- Control of lens done by camera itself
- To meet requirements of security market, CG300 and CG600 supplied with variety of lenses from 4.8mm to 250mm focal length
- Manual or motorised focus
- Various continuous zoom lenses
- 2 FOV Lenses
- Athermalised lenses
Why Use Thermal
The CG300 CG600 can be supplied with a variety of lenses from 4.8mm to 250mm focal length.
Unlike more traditional approaches, thermal imaging provides real time protection, 24/7, and is unhindered by weather and light conditions and can be linked into wider security systems. Thermal vision systems can make a major contribution to security, able to protect assets and infrastructure, plus safeguarding public safety.
Applications handled by Focus include fixed, mobile and portable and range from full perimeter security protection at airports and other sites through to tactical use on railway supplies, where the product has Track side Approval. Thermal cameras can be used in conjunction with CCTV or as an alternative, depending on the application.
The key advantage for thermal imaging systems is range – providing true and accurate remote monitoring. In the security sector, range equates against time: time to react, time to adjust, time to respond.
Not found what you're looking for? Try these.