- Specialist thermal imaging cameras for specialist security applications
- Proven experience with national and international agencies, police, major corporations and many SME applications
- Full system design and bespoke product development capabilities
- Discrete systems for iconic buildings, or covert applications, without the need for additional lighting
Unlike more traditional approaches, thermal imaging provides real time protection, 24/7, and is unhindered by weather and light conditions and can be linked into wider security systems.
Thermal vision systems can make a major contribution to security, able to protect assets and infrastructure, plus safeguarding public safety. Applications handled by Focus include fixed, mobile and portable and range from full perimeter security protection at airports and other sites through to tactical use on railway supplies, where the product has Trackside Approval.
Thermal cameras can be used in conjunction with CCTV or as an alternative, depending on the application.
The key advantage for thermal imaging systems is range – providing true and accurate remote monitoring. In the security sector, range equates against time: time to react, time to adjust, time to respond.
COX full line up of security application thermal cameras, which are, QVGA model, VGA model, and XGA models, all with Gen2 series of thermal sensor which are latest version of thermal sensor from ULIS, France.
Thermal Network cameras
COX thermal network cameras based on CG300, CG600, and CX1000 are just for security application. Differently from CG320-IP and CG640-IP, those thermal network cameras transmits compressed video data only, and do not transmit temperature data as CG320-IP and CG-640-IP. Size of camera cases of CG300-IP and CG600-IP are exactly same as CG320-IP and CG640-IP
Lenses for COX thermal cameras
COX supply thermal cameras with a variety of lenses to meet customers’ requirements for projects.
COX keeps a certain quantity of lenses from 8mm to 75mm in focal length in stock for quick delivery.
- Lenses for COX thermal cameras
- Focal length from 4.8mm to 250mm
- Manual focus or motorized focus
- Continuous zoom lenses
- Athermalized lenses (focus remain unchanged in long use in frequent ambient temperature changes)
- Macro-lens for measuring very small parts under 1mm
- 2 FOV lenses
- Germanium window
- AR or DLC coating as per request